Old 04-06-2008, 12:19 AM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
~ jan[_3_] ~ jan[_3_] is offline

Default Killing frogs

On Tue, 3 Jun 2008 15:06:48 EDT, Derek Broughton
wrote:

My wife & I and another couple went to a Chinese New Year dinner, and my
friend still calls it our "Fear Factor" meal. I quite enjoyed it - after
all it's better than they cook in English schools -

I just have to ask, what do they serve in English schools, at least when
you were a kid?

I use to love our American school food back in my day. Now I not only
couldn't eat it, but much of it would make me sick (wheat sensitive).
~ jan
Zone 7a, SE Washington State
Ponds: www.jjspond.us