Old 04-06-2008, 05:16 AM posted to rec.gardens
Ajanta Ajanta is offline

Default Quick connect systems

Thanks for your advice and sharing your experience!

Bill wrote:

: I use gardena it does what I want. My dad has almost identical ease of
: use with copper or is it bronze fittings. Aside from O ring failure
: I've been able to play in my garden with out too much annual repair.
: Left a water wand out one cold late fall night a big No No.
:
: Just set up my eldest this AM at here new place with gardena.
:
: Gilmore has similar but I'm ignorant of the product.
:
: Bill
:
: Ps A visit to a plumbing supply and asking what can be done may be
: worth your time.