Old 04-06-2008, 04:57 AM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
~ jan[_3_] ~ jan[_3_] is offline

Default pondscaping a dream pond

On Tue, 3 Jun 2008 15:07:41 EDT, W Dale wrote:

I do have a question though: How necessary is it to put cement around
the bottom drain to keep it from shifting? I have read a few tips on
installing them and they all say to put cement around the drain to
keep it from shifting and putting pressure on the liner. What are
your thoughts?
W. Dale

Our club's Pres. first install he didn't use cement. It settled and the
liner stretched..... but thankfully didn't give out. He discovered it the
next year when he decided to remodel and used cement. ~ jan
Zone 7a, SE Washington State
Ponds: www.jjspond.us