Old 04-06-2008, 02:45 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
John E[_2_] John E[_2_] is offline

Default Recommendation for an effective garden sprayer

"Anne Jackson" wrote in message
The message from "John E" contains these words:

Hello Stan. Thanks for replying. I was beginning to wonder if the
trolls had
won, and nobody could be bothered to reply to this - maybe my failure to
provide a header which did not look like a spam post. However, I
appreciate
your reply. Maybe Hozelock is the best in the business, and short of
using
an old (free) kitchen disinfectant sprayer, maybe I was unlucky with
their
product.

John, my dear, if I'd had time to go up to the top of the garden and find
out
the make of the sprayer that's been living in my shed for the past forty
or
so years, I would have done so! As is is... 8-(

Sorry you were somewhat bereft of replies...

Not a problem. Don't worry. I just wondered if there was something out there
that I was missing.

John