Old 04-06-2008, 03:59 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Mary Fisher Mary Fisher is offline

Default Greenhouse nuts and bolts

"®óñ© © ²°¹°-°²" wrote in message
On Wed, 4 Jun 2008 10:01:48 +0100, "Mary Fisher"
wrote and included this (or some of this):

Anyone know where we can get them, please?

http://www.twowests.co.uk/TwoWestsSi...HSAC_SPARE.htm

Thanks but we got them locally - from B&Q of all places!

Packets marked at £3.98, price through the till £1.98.

Packs contained other greenhouse bits too, which we didn't think we'd need
but shall.

We were given an aluminium cold frame with only three intact windows and
frame falling apart. It's a good use for some of the glass in our store and
will be a very appropriate birthday present for No 3 son.

Mary