Old 04-06-2008, 01:46 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
Derek Broughton Derek Broughton is offline

Default Killing frogs

Reel McKoi wrote:

The place we ate had the original snail still in the shell. We had to pick
them out ourselves. If there were bugs we would have seen them.

I'd be surprised if they were "original". It's my understanding that it's
standard practice to reuse them. One wonders what's wrong with the shells
the snails originally come in, though.

What did
they reuse the shells for? What were they putting in the shell after the
original snail was removed?

More snails.
--
derek