Old 05-06-2008, 12:28 AM posted to rec.gardens
Bill R Bill R is offline

Default -OT Political observations

Bill wrote:
In article ,
Bill R wrote:

Bill wrote:

I voted for him in the primary but I
wonder why Hilary stalled.

crap deleted

Why do some of you people find it necessary to post off-topic political
CRAP in our garden newsgroup?

In case you don't know it there are dozens of newsgroups and hundreds of
website where you can discuss politics.

PLEASE, let's keep the politics OUT of this newsgroup. Some of us do
gardening to escape (a little). And for the record, I AM interested in
politics, but NOT here.

Well I find gardener's to possess extremely grounded opinions. Don't
like what I write is why god created kill files.

Bill

Why should I need this create kill files because some inconsiderate
person like you decides to "make" this another political newsgroup?

Please have a little respect for the charter of this newsgroup and use
it for what it is for -- discussion of gardening.

As I said, there are MANY other places to discuss politics. PLEASE use
them for politics and let us discuss gardening HERE.
--
Bill R. (Ohio Valley, U.S.A)

Digital Camera - Pentax *ist DL