Old 04-06-2008, 11:57 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha[_3_] Sacha[_3_] is offline

Default Old garden tools

On 4/6/08 23:16, in article ,
"Martin" wrote:

On Wed, 04 Jun 2008 23:07:29 +0100, Sacha wrote:

On 4/6/08 17:27, in article
, "Cat(h)"
wrote:

I've just come across this delightful website, which appears to rent
out old garden tools as props.
My personal favourite is the glass cucumber straightener.
Although the berry picker is a dead ringer for those (made of wood and
metal) which we used to go pick wild blueberries (myrtilles) when we
were kids.

http://www.oldgardentools.co.uk/prophire.aspx

Cat(h)

There's a site somewhere - been hunting, can't find it - which sells antique
garden tools and very beautiful they are.

There's a shop on the site of Helmsley Walled Garden N Yorks that sells
antique
garden tools.

Can't remember, Martin but I'll have a hunt around when I have a bit more
time.
--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk