Old 05-06-2008, 07:14 AM posted to rec.gardens
Billy[_4_] Billy[_4_] is offline

Default -OT Political observations

In article , Charlie wrote:

On Wed, 04 Jun 2008 20:28:04 -0700, Persephone wrote:

what kind of country are we leaving our children!

One poisoned by idiots who *use* poison.....both mental/ideological and
literal poison.......such as roundup and ortho shit.

Charlie

Oh Charlie (LOL), don't you go and sugar coat it. You know stuff happens.
If the Lucrezia Borgia of Santa Monica wasn't off poisoning the
environment, she might not have any life at all. The Santa Monica Coop
http://www.coopportunity.com/co_opCo...er/current.htm does
have a couple of good videos that you probably would enjoy.
--

Billy
Bush Behind Bars