Old 05-06-2008, 04:16 AM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
~ jan[_3_] ~ jan[_3_] is offline

Default Killing frogs

On Wed, 4 Jun 2008 12:04:26 EDT, kathy wrote:

I didn't run into school lunches until we moved to the States.

I love the title of this thread and where we've gone with it... and no Jim
we don't need a title change, imo. ;-)

Perhaps it was because I grew up in small town American, and the lunch was
prepared on site? We had creamed tuna over fresh biscuits, something wheat
sensitive me can't duplicate with other flours. :-( And there was some sort
of meat roll that they served with gravy, oh my gosh was that good and
filling. And the FRIED chicken!!!! And to have real buttered open face
bread.

Hmmm.... I hate this thread, I haven't missed wheat really, until just now.
;-) ~ jan
Zone 7a, SE Washington State
Ponds: www.jjspond.us