Old 05-06-2008, 12:38 PM posted to rec.gardens
enigma enigma is offline

Default -OT Political observations

Charlie wrote in
:

On Wed, 04 Jun 2008 19:28:07 -0400, Bill R
wrote:

Please have a little respect for the charter of this
newsgroup and use it for what it is for -- discussion of
gardening.

This is interesting......I have searched for the charter
for rec.gardens and I cannot find it. Would you please
post it for those of us who are too ignorant and/or lazy to
do a proper search and/or stay on topic.

since it's *clearly* labelled as OT & political, it's easily
deleated by those who do not wish to read it. if i have time
later, i'll see if i can find the charter for rec.gardens, but
i will say that i've been reading here for over 12 years &
there has always been some political content.
lee
--
Last night while sitting in my chair
I pinged a host that wasn't there