Old 06-04-2003, 06:09 PM
bnd777

Default Neighbours Help

I have just been told that the answer is to take a picture of the offending
neighbour and stick the picture in the freezer .........apparently somehow
they never bother you again !!!!!

Assured that its been proved to work
I think I will make a voodoo doll too and stick pins in it for good measure

"Ophelia" wrote in message

"Sally Thompson" wrote in

message
On Sat, 5 Apr 2003 20:10:50 +0100, "Ophelia"
wrote:

Update. . We were in the garden doing a few jobs She has been

prowling
up and down the path next to my fence all afternoon making mad remarks

*duh*
A couple of the things I could make out was 'Smell' BTW it is almost

away.
I have been watering that bit of garden today and it is nice .. and
'Talking about me' yeah right

I forgot to mention I have had complaints from her before. Once was

when
was watering my garden and some water went onto the path

One other was when some of my blackcurrants fell off and went onto the
path.. she complained.

Do you think Murder is justified. I reckon she would be much more use
buried and feeling my veggies))

Now.... to something useful.. Can I move an apple tree just now?)

Yeah... Start by digging a hole about 6 ft long by 2 ft wide, and
preferably about 6 ft deep :-))

LOL You are such a comfort