Old 05-06-2008, 03:35 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Des Higgins Des Higgins is offline

Default Is anywhere in the UK slug & snail free?

On Jun 5, 3:19 pm, Amethyst Deceiver wrote:
In article ,
says...

On Wed, 04 Jun 2008 22:13:55 +0100, JakeD
wrote:

Does anyone know of anywhere in the UK that is not teeming with slugs
& snails? Or are they ubiquitous in our British climate?

Thanks,

JD

There were none in my garden in Ardwick.

It hasn't rained for a few days, mind. Give it a downpour and I reckon
you'll see some!

-no rain here in Dublin for weeks and not a slug or snail in sight.
-Rained yesterday and garden is ALIVE with them. They are probably
all starving and annoyed too so have to watch it.