Old 05-06-2008, 06:48 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Elderflower cordial

On Jun 5, 3:32 pm, Martin wrote:
On Thu, 5 Jun 2008 07:14:00 -0700 (PDT), Judith in France

wrote:
On Jun 5, 9:53 am, "Mary Fisher" wrote:
"Judith in France" wrote in message

But but but Mary, if you release the pressure you release the fizz I
like bubbles when I drink fizzy wine :-)

You don't lose all the fizz! Think of champagne ...

Mary

I'm thinking Mary, I'm thinking, hic!

Are you back Judith, or e-mailing from inside a burka?
--

Martin

ROFL I am back, just about and covered in a nasty rash - I didn't go
into the sun at all, this was caused by laying on a recliner, very
comfy, under a huge parasol, complete with a huge black hat to keep
out any stray sun - it was the heat wot dun me in, 44 degrees :-)

Judith