Old 05-06-2008, 01:50 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
Derek Broughton Derek Broughton is offline

Default Killing frogs

~ jan wrote:

On Wed, 4 Jun 2008 08:46:12 EDT, Derek Broughton
wrote:

Surely you've heard how bad English cooking is.

Ah no, but sounds pretty bad. Did you know, occurring to my son's doctor,
that veggies boiled almost to death, have less allergens in them?

I didn't _know_ that, but they've got fewer vitamins or any other nutrients,
too, so it probably follows.

Course I
guess if it makes you not eat them, or very little the less likely you are
to have a bad reaction. ;-) ~ jan

yeah. My father ate all his vegetables raw. My mother seemed to think it
was just a strange character quirk. I've come to realize it was
self-defense...
--
derek