Old 05-06-2008, 01:51 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
Derek Broughton Derek Broughton is offline

Default Killing frogs

Pond Addict wrote:

I don't like to eat artichokes.

...I just thought I'd mention that.

Wait, I'm confused. Is this thread about frogs that kill or... how to
kill frogs?

For the life of me, I have no idea - it was already beyond frogs when I got
involved :-)

Because, if it's the latter, I suggest throwing artichokes
at them. Maybe eggplants too. There's something "other worldly" about
the way eggplants look. They look like the heads of those creatures in
Aliens.

Brussels sprouts - they're just small versions of the eggs in "Alien", and
remember what happened with them...
--
derek