Old 06-06-2008, 04:38 AM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
Gareee©[_2_] Gareee©[_2_] is offline

Default Best way to glue epdm to a preformed pond? Great Stuff?

Hey gang.. haven't had much time to participate in the group this year.

Finally brok down and bought a larger kidney shaped pond for my veggie
filter.. I'm replacing the upper pondlet I made last year, and I have an
edpm liner for the stream and small waterfall going back into the pond.

What's the best way to glue the epdm to the preformed pond? Great Stuff?
I've slanted the kidney preform so the water flows down the end, and theb
want it to flow down the epdm stream into the pond. I figured great stuff

might be the only practical solution, since it's water tight, and sticks
everything.

Ideas, or will great stuff do the trick?

--
Gareee©