Old 06-06-2008, 12:39 PM
grimm grimm is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy[_4_] View Post

In Washington on Friday, Senator Charles E. Schumer, a Democrat from New
York, said in a statement that he intended to introduce a bill that
would create a widespread ban on B.P.A.-related plastics. It would
prohibit their use in all childrenšs products as well as any product use
to carry food or beverages for adults.
More Articles in Business ģ
--

Oh noes! I think I can feel the 'hormonal changes' already.

Oh I forgot to mention make sure you puncture some holes (2 or 3) in two sides of the bottle, this will allow a wee bit of fresh air to flow through.
"Life is what happens when we're planning to do something else."

How true.