Old 06-06-2008, 11:33 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Elderflower cordial

On Jun 6, 11:10 am, (Nick Maclaren) wrote:
In article ,
Judith in France writes:

| ROFL I am back, just about and covered in a nasty rash - I didn't go
| into the sun at all, this was caused by laying on a recliner, very
| comfy, under a huge parasol, complete with a huge black hat to keep
| out any stray sun - it was the heat wot dun me in, 44 degrees :-)

Ah. Prickly heat. Common with high humidity, but sensitive people
can get it even in dry heat. Not nice.

Regards,
Nick Maclaren.

I often have prickly heat in hot climates Nick, this is different it
is just like measles. The humidity was extremely high in Dubai,
higher than I have ever experienced.

Judith