Old 06-06-2008, 12:31 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Mary Fisher Mary Fisher is offline

Default Elderflower cordial

"Judith in France" wrote in message

... What's your weather like, ours is
awful, rain, rain and more rain. We had the wood burner on last
night!!!!

Ours has been lovely, mostly, if you like sun and heat. There's been enough
rain for the garden but not while we've been outside.

Ideal growing and leisure conditions - we've had almost every meal outside
for some time. Heating hasn't been on a months, boiler rarely for hot water,
the solar panel has usually made more than enough - a large cylinder full
and up to 70+ yesterday.

But that's Yorkshire :-)

Mary