Old 06-06-2008, 04:32 PM posted to rec.gardens
Billy[_4_] Billy[_4_] is offline

Default has anybody ever

In article ,
grimm wrote:

'Billy[_4_ Wrote:
;796714']

In Washington on Friday, Senator Charles E. Schumer, a Democrat from
New
York, said in a statement that he intended to introduce a bill that
would create a widespread ban on B.P.A.-related plastics. It would
prohibit their use in all childrenšs products as well as any product
use
to carry food or beverages for adults.
More Articles in Business ģ
--

Oh noes! I think I can feel the 'hormonal changes' already.

Oh I forgot to mention make sure you puncture some holes (2 or 3) in
two sides of the bottle, this will allow a wee bit of fresh air to flow
through.

That wee bit of air will keep your plants from frying in the heat,
which is what happened to my peanuts yesterday. I had been very careful
not to leave a plastic lid over the plants slightly raised, but in
moving some small potted plants, including the peanuts, I forgot to
check the lid. Hope I have a few seeds left, otherwise it's wait
till next year. Dang (
--

Billy
Bush and Pelosi Behind Bars