Old 06-06-2008, 01:37 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Peter Pie Eater Peter Pie Eater is offline

Default What veggies can I sow in July?

I'm getting a house with a garden at the beginning of July and I want to
kick off growing as many vegetables as I can. I realise I'll be too
late for most of the sowing season, but what types of things will I
still be able to plant.

I gather I'll be fine for the quick growing salad crops
(lettuces/raddish). I hear July is also good for carrots. Can anyone
recommend some other crops. Are there any varieties of cabbage that I
can sow this late on?