Old 06-04-2003, 06:56 PM
Mike

Default Neighbours

In article , Judy Rigby judy.rigby
@rigbys.demon.co.uk writes

Good points. Thanks. I don't have the deeds available ... lodged with
the building society for the next xxx years,

A) It only seems like 'xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx years' :-) It is quite amazing
just how quickly those years zapp by. Believe me it is a wonderful
feeling when it is all over :-))

B) I 'believe' that you can make an enquiry on your deeds from the
building society for a nominal sum. But if you go into the Council with
all guns firing that it is 'THEIR' responsibility, it is up to them to
prove otherwise :-))

Mike

Forthcoming reunions. Royal Navy Social Weekend Sussex May 2nd - 5th.
H.M.S.Collingwood Association Chatham May 30th - June 2nd
British Pacific Fleet Hayling Island Sept 5th - 8th
Castle Class Corvettes Assn. Isle of Wight. Oct 3rd - 6th. Plus many more