Old 06-06-2008, 07:58 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Paul Corfield Paul Corfield is offline

Default Garden open (maybe)

On Fri, 06 Jun 2008 00:03:37 +0100, Sacha
wrote:

Perhaps you can buy the Yellow Book at a local gc or nursery?

I have the Yellow Book - I confess I hadn't looked in that as I got the
idea this opening was not connected to the NGS. Having now done so
there's only one entry that looks plausible but it's not suggesting a
whole village open day. I'll shut up as there's been no response and
it's probably too late to make sensible arrangements to travel. I shall
do my regular Sunday mad dash round London's NGS gardens instead - seen
some fantastic gardens (and had some great tea and cake) so far this
year.
--
Paul C