Old 06-06-2008, 09:18 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
kathy[_3_] kathy[_3_] is offline

Default Killing frogs

LOL! Oh, yes, college houses. I have another son,
in college, who shares a house with 8 other guys and
one very brave girl. I call it The Cave. When he had
surgery this spring I bought a huge cart of cleaning
supplies and scoured it so he wouldn't contract something
exotic while healing his surgery wounds. I also bought sealed
disposable towels to be used *only once*. Then he took his
healing self into a hot tub and swam in a lake. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
He survived that and I've brought the thread around to
water and an aquatic environment :-)))

k :-)