Old 07-06-2008, 04:01 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids
tenman tenman is offline

Default Paph.Kathie Taylor 'Orchidheights' -- BLACK!!

Black. Really black. Unfortunately takes on a reddish cast in the pic
which one does not see with the naked eye. I saw this plant in a display
at last year's spring show and the owner was kind enough (after three
days of my pleading) to divide it at show's end and sell me a division.
I love the plant's color, floriferousness, and form; it currently has
two open flowers and two more buds on it's spike.

Attached Thumbnails
Paph.Kathie Taylor 'Orchidheights' -- BLACK!!-paphkathy0608.jpg