Old 07-06-2008, 08:33 PM
David Seaford David Seaford is offline
Registered User

Angry Hozelock AC1+ Water Timer

Anyone had a problem with a Hozelock timer? I have just installed a system, very exciting, but I am now pulling my hair out. The system has an AC1+ timer screwed under the tap and then a pressure reducer screwed into the bottom of it, just like the illustration on the box. The main black tube leads of that and there is a "T" joint after about 12 inches so that it branches into two. All was well for a couple of weeks and then the unit filled with water, which sprayed out of every orifice, and then it died. I bought a replacement while I wait for another under the guarantee but it did the same thing after about 20 minutes. I wonder if there's a problem with my water pressure - doesn't sound likely. I will get in touch with Hozelock next week but I just wondered if this sounds familiar to anyone. There was a bonking noise from the pressure reducer - maybe that was significant..........