Old 07-06-2008, 02:31 PM posted to rec.gardens
Don Staples Don Staples is offline

Default ID help

"symplastless" wrote in message
. ..

"Don Staples" wrote in message
omsupplyinc...

And you? You call yourself a consulting forester but refuse to define
what one is and how you define a forest? I am referring to the link
that is dead on this page.
http://www.livingston.net/dstaples/forestry/staples.htm

You changed the subject, to get away from being identified as a fraud,
Buttercup. I will define forester, consulting or other wise, when you
admit your a spamming fraud, trying to make a living off Shigo.

Shigo gave me the tools and techniques to do exactly what I am doing. I
am sorry you never got to dissect trees with him. You would have a whole
different view of trees and their associates if you did. The topic was ID
which you claim someone who is a biologist should know. First I have
studied tree biology specifically. I would think someone called a
consulting forester should know. Anyway, I now know. and I am not
ashamed. I did not know, but will repeat this process until every plant is
identified. And you Mr. Consulting Forester (whatever you mean) - AKA
Salvager, what is your plan or goal in life or with your so called
consulting forester career?

Continue to make a good living, buttercup, which, apparently from your
"resumee" something where you have not been very successful. You studied
nothing with Shigo, you were a saw hand, your "disections" were chopping
dead trees and limbs. You should be ashamed, ashamed for being the
unmitagate troll and fraud. I am beginning to think Shigo was a fraud as
well, just from associating with you.
--
Sincerely,
John A. Keslick, Jr.