Old 07-06-2008, 03:15 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
peter peter is offline

Default help, lawn dying after applying Lawn Feed & Moss Killer

My lush, green fast growing lawn had weeds and moss patches so I applied
Lawn Feed & Moss Killer granules (nitrogen & potassium oxide).
I followed the instructions to a tee and watered the lawn after 48 hours.
The weeds and the moss have disappeared but so has my lawn!
It has turned yellowish and stopped growing. What went wrong?
Is there anything I can do to get it going again? It is a well established,
not new lawn.

tia

peter