Old 07-06-2008, 01:54 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
Gill Passman Gill Passman is offline

Default Killing frogs

kathy wrote:

18 year old boy - goes without saying!
(This morning, with his last five minutes, on the last day to
turn in books at school, he conducted a huge archaeological
dig of his room to find a mythology book - The Odyssey, which
seems fitting. Many interesting things came to light, odd food
mutations, dust bunnies with teeth, used towels that crawled
out under their own power.)

So glad it's not just mine :-) - 16 year old has turned his room upside
down to find the school books to hand in and after creating even more
mess (which I didn't believe could be possible) dug out all but one -
"Of Mice and Men " study guide - he is now accusing me of having "put"
it somewhere - as if I would venture into his pit and spend long enough
in there to find a school book - it's the walking socks I'm scared
of...let alone any other hidden treasures I might find - lol

Gill
PS Whose 16 year old will generally eat most stuff including mussels
(not tried scallops on him though), in very, very large quantities and
still retain the physique of a bean pole (If he shows off about it, I
tell him to just wait until he hits 30 - he, he)