Old 08-06-2008, 11:01 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
Marutchi[_3_] Marutchi[_3_] is offline

Default Museum Gardens-York-9790

Mary Fisher wrote:
"Marutchi" BarbaraH*REMOVE wrote in message

That boulder is reputed to be an asteroid. It's fascinated me all my
life.

Hmm, wish I'd taken more enotice of it now. I got distracted when I saw some
squirrels, I've not seen one before, but despite my best endeavours, he/she
did let me get close enough to get a photo.

If you stand in that part of the gardens with your arms outstretched,
like a scarecrow, and holding a bit of bread in your hands, you'll
soon have a queue of pigeons on your arms!

Something, I wouldn't try to do. (unless I had a change of clothes with me.
:-)