Old 08-06-2008, 12:36 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
Marutchi[_3_] Marutchi[_3_] is offline

Default Museum Gardens-York-9790

Mary Fisher wrote:
I can understand that but I used to love doing it and children love
it too. I don't think I've ever been left with a deposit but it
wouldn't matter if I had, I wouldn't have been living out of a
suitcase :-)
Those gardens are lovely. We were once doing an event in the
Hospitium (the large building at the bottom of the bank) and the Ouse
flooded, as it is wont to do. It lapped the Hospitium steps and it
was exciting! I wonder if you went along the twisty path through the
shrubs and the bottom of the bank, that was one of my favourite walks.

No, I didn't venture much further past where I took the photos, I had to get
back to our bus, near the War memorial Gardens.
At this point I am definitely going back next year.