Old 08-06-2008, 09:17 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sheila Sheila is offline

Default transplanted winter flowering jasmine.

"Sheila" wrote in message
. ..
Hi,

I had to transplant a 6yr old jasmine last week, it was about 5/6ft tall,
altogether, I have placed it at the foot of our new arch in the garden,
and it looks more dead than alive, what do I do, leave it and see if it
recovers, or dig it up, the leaves are all small and turned in, not very
happy at all... I wasn't able to get a good root ball, it was dry roots
that went in, well, well watered, the first few days I thought, oh great,
but now not so sure...... I have to do the same tomorrow with a rambling
rose, that I grew myself from a cutting from the mother plant, I'll try to
get a root ball this time.

Opinions please!! (try to make me happy.....)

I think it has died......