Old 09-06-2008, 01:49 AM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
Nick Cramer[_2_] Nick Cramer[_2_] is offline

Default Brand new to garden ponds

Phyllis and Jim wrote:
You have good answers.

Our main pond is cement. No root penetration! Plants float, grwo
wild on the bottom or are in pots. Fish waste provides nutrients.

Back in the 60's, I had bamboo growing between the fence and the concrete
sidewalk. The bamboo broke through the concrete and came up in the sidewalk
(and everywhere else).

I've known US vets who served as far back as the Spanish American War.
They are all my heroes! Thank a Veteran and Support Our Troops.