Old 09-06-2008, 09:06 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Broadback Broadback is offline

Default Hozelock Garden Hose ........

'Mike' wrote:
"Pete Stockdale" wrote in message
"'Mike'" wrote in message
news
Thanks to you both for your replies. I am experimenting with something
and today's experiment blew the joints apart, BUT, they were only finger
tight and once I put a pair of grips to them they seemed OK :-))

Any more contributions please?

Mike

I would be for using something more robust that cannot blow joints apart.
Start with looking at --

http://www.avoncrop.co.uk/products.a...roductTypeId=7

for the hose and then near there for the connectors.

They are OK - not just seem Ok !!

Regards
Pete
www.thecanaslshop.com

Looks good Pete.

How small radius can I bend it?

It will be permanently fixed, but there will be tight bends in it.

Mike

Be aware that the connectors can and do come off. If this happens
unobserved the if you are on a water meter! Oh dear, very dear!