Old 09-06-2008, 05:52 PM posted to sci.chem,sci.bio.botany,sci.bio.misc
[email protected] plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com is offline

Default #6 is carbon to calcium a Complimentary relationship in animals to

I seem to have mixed up the numbers in the posts. This is #6 and the
previous one was #5.

You can tell I love science for even on vacation, it is as intense as
ever.

One of my last books will be a book of Happiness. What is "happy" and
what is
happiness defined by science. It is the desire of "order". And the
desire to know the
truth is a form of order. So to do science is to want order and to
want order is to
be happy.

So my vacation itself is a wanting of order because it is a wanting of
happiness.
But I stray.

This Complementarity in biology is another chapter of the disproving
of Darwin Evolution
theory, because Darwin Evolution does not allow for complementarity.
Complementarity
does not evolve. Complementarity is physics. So the first life on
Earth could not have
been solely plant kingdom awaiting millions and billions of years
before animals were
created and evolved. Complementary in biology means that the first
life on Earth had
to be a group of living particles, some plants and some animals
(bacteria in the animal
kingdom).

Now I have touched on the basic Complimentarity of plants to animals:
(1) oxygen to carbon dioxide in respiration

but there are others and I suspect these:

(2) carbon to calcium in the function of body structure

(3) nitrogen to sugar in the function of energy gain

There are many others.

The point of Complimentarity is that it is the least energy
consumption to organize
life.

Archimedes Plutonium
www.iw.net/~a_plutonium