Old 09-06-2008, 01:42 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
DavidM[_2_] DavidM[_2_] is offline

Default A letter under a pond

I read about this today on the cam.misc newsgroup and thought it would
be appreciated here;

http://www.thatcanadiangirl.co.uk/bl...r-in-the-pond/

It shows nicely how non-ponders struggle to understand the connection we
have with our garden ponds and the fish that swim in them
Personally, I completely understand the pond diggers reasons for burying
the letter.You create something nice where there was once a flat piece
of garden, and can't bare to imagine someone else filling it back in.

--
DavidM
www.djmorgan.org.uk