Old 09-06-2008, 09:45 PM
jim38curl jim38curl is offline
Registered User

Location: Poole Dorset UK
Default Provado on Tomatoes :(

Hi all and sorry if this has been asked before ( although quite unlikely as my mum's pretty unique ).

Basically my mum thought she'd fed her 15 tomato plants tomato feed but after feeding she realised she's actually fed them some stuff called - Provado Vine Weevil killer 2.

In a panic she then tried to over water them and subsequently washed it all over her runner beans which were below her hanging basket tomato's.

Understandably she's gutted to the point of nearly being in tears so i said i'd try and find out of anyone knows how dangerous this Provado is and if there's anything she can do other than destroy all her plants.

Thanks to anyone that can offer advice,

Jim.