Old 06-04-2003, 08:44 PM
Priscilla McCullough

Default Question

I'm go have to try that. While cleaning mine out and I had my hands and feet
down in that stuff for two days a snake just gliding by me one morning. lol
Priss
"Russ and Cathy" wrote in message
news
Would putting a fake owl on or near my pond keep away snakes? I am
petrified
of snakes and have seen a couple of them near my pond in the past couple

of
years. With adding another pond outdoors, i dont want the snake population
in my yard to multiply. We put moth balls around our foundation and i

think
that helps some but we have 3 dogs and i dont want them to think it is a
doggie treat.
Cathy