Old 09-06-2008, 08:09 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
Wolf Kirchmeir[_3_] Wolf Kirchmeir[_3_] is offline

Default Sorry about my previous 'yEnk' post, box checked by accident

Imageman wrote:
Sorry about my previous 'yEnk' post, box checked by accident in my
simple little poster. Here's a second try, and thank you for your
understanding - IM

Whatever you used produced yEnc encoded posts that Thunderbird could
read. Have no idea why - and I'm not going to waste my time trying to
figure it out. ;-) FWIW, Tbird can handle roughly 1/2 of the yEnc posts
that appear here and on other NGs.

--
wolf k.