Old 09-06-2008, 09:29 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
Bonnie NJ Bonnie NJ is offline

Default Waterfall remake

Well, I'm happy to say that the waterfall is now reconstructed. We
did find two holes in the liner - I think they were from sharp rocks.
The liner was patched and then we redesigned the waterfall. It's not
as neat as the first one, but it now moves the water with less chance
of being diverted away from the lower pond.
I got a floor tile to use in the spillway - it works great. The water
then flows onto an angled slate and then onto a series of slate
steps. The sides are filled with assorted stones. I'm sitting here
with a sore back. When my back stops aching I'll finish placing the
rocks and then take a photo.

That will not happen until this heat wave breaks!

Oh, by the way, we have baby birds chirping away.

Bonnie
NJ