Old 10-06-2008, 10:37 PM
Marquis Marquis is offline
Registered User

Location: Ipswich

Don't know where you are but have you seen Stiga mowers?

They offer 4 wheel drive mowers for about 5,0006,000 EUR

The only thing you need to remember cutting a sloped lawn is:

1. push/ walk behind mowers - always cut along the slope

2. tractors/ride ons - always cut up & down the slope.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobbes View Post
Hi,

I have a slope lawn and I think this is just the gadget for solving
the problem. Sadly at 16,000 Euros, about $US 20,000 it is a bit
pricy. But it sure looks like fun.

What it is is a Kawasaki 17 hp mower hooked up to a 4wD mower base. It
is made in the Czech Republic in Europe. There is even a YouTube video
about it. And it is also radio
controlled so the operator is always safe. Tipping over of the mower
is O.K. because the operator can be up to 100 feet or more away. It
has a run time
of six hours and runs on regular gasoline. So unlike battery powered
machines it really has the power to mow stuff.

http://www.spider-cz.com/

Best, Mike.
Regards,

Paul