Old 11-06-2008, 12:54 AM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
[email protected] bigjcw1023@gmail.com is offline

Default Royal Empress Tree

On Jun 10, 7:11 pm, wrote:
On Jun 10, 6:48 pm, "JimR" wrote:

wrote in message

Does anyone have one of these? I need a fast growing tree for shade
and I understand this one to grow fast. I did some looking on google
and came across a forum and most of the people hate them. Any advice
on a good shade tree that grows fast would be appreciated! Thanks!

Paulownia has a terrible reputation, and any fast-growing tree is very
likely to be weak and subject to problems with wind and storms. The right
tree for your location depends upon the climate where you're located, and
your original posting doesn't give a clue . . .

North central ohio

i looked on fastdrowingtrees.com and was thinking about poplar and
hybrid poplar