Old 10-06-2008, 08:40 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids
K Barrett K Barrett is offline

Default My Greenhouse: a warning to those who still wish for one...

"tenman" wrote in message
news:T4idnc2O64qhJdPVnZ2dnUVZ_trinZ2d@wideopenwest .com...
Diana Kulaga wrote:
The big take away from your post is that you're getting hitched! We will
need pictures, you know.

Your guests will care only for you and your honey.

Um, maybe...except for the orchid folks, but they'll be in the GH anyway!!

Do what you can with the
patio, but don't let the stress mess with your happy day.

Repeat what I say to myself now: What gets done, gets done. The rest will
get done when IT gets done.

I've already started saying 'Welll, *that's* not gonna happen...' whenever
someone asks how the project is coming, LOL! The 'save for later' list is
longer than the 'to be completed' list.