Old 11-06-2008, 02:35 AM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
Husky Husky is offline

Default Craftsman Rotary Lawn Mower NEVER STARTS!

NEVER EVER EVER USE STARTING FLUID IN AN AIR COOLED ALUMINUM ENGINE!

Unless of course you like burning up or blowing up engines and buying new.

Peter Pan wrote:

I have a Craftsman and never had any problems with it. I tune it up
every spring. Pump the primer 10 times and it kicks right over.
Make sure you have fresh gas and its tuned up and you should be ok. Use
starter fluid if you have to; it'll kick over