Old 11-06-2008, 11:24 PM
Marquis Marquis is offline
Registered User

Location: Ipswich

Quote:
Originally Posted by View Post
This barely used mower has been repaired twice by Sears. It still
does not start. New fluids, air filter, spark plug.

Any suggestions on how to get it to work? I cannot imagine going back
to Sears again. My problem is that after paying for repairs, I
stupidly do not try it out within 30 days so the repairs may or may
not have ever been good enough, but I cannot imagine paying Sears a
third time.

(Meanwhile I ordered a hand mower via Amazon, not only to be "green"
but because I am sick of this machine that DOES NOT WORK.)

What engine is fitted to the mower?
Regards,

Paul