Old 11-06-2008, 09:04 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids
Gene Schurg[_2_] Gene Schurg[_2_] is offline

Default Not a window sill plant! - Aranda_Floraweb (1/1) - Aranda_Floraweb.jpg (1/1)

Interesting....when I click on it in the newsgroup it comes up fine.
The only thing I see is that it doesn't have the .jpg on the file name.

Here it is again:

In article ,
"Diana Kulaga" wrote:

I can't see the photo, Gene. Reallly want a look at this one, too.

Diana

"Gene Schurg" wrote in message
Aranda Floraweb "Kensington"

Plant is 113 inches tall (and still growing), 28 flower buds (2 open),
each flower is 4 inches wide x 4 inches long. This plant is over 30
years old and awarded a CCM in 1978. It originated from the Philippine
Botanical Gardens. I acquired this plant and another of it's sibs 6
years ago and this is the first bloom for me.

Attached Thumbnails
Not a window sill plant! - Aranda_Floraweb (1/1)-aranda_floraweb.jpg