Old 11-06-2008, 08:26 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
Goldlexus[_2_] Goldlexus[_2_] is offline

Default KingFisher decoys?

Here are the ones I was looking at. They are not rubber but hard plastic.
http://www.aqua-mart.com/lpt1031.html

wrote in message
.com...
where do you get those?

On Tue, 10 Jun 2008 07:44:16 EDT, ~ jan wrote:

I've use fake fish with success here. We are talking about the small thin
orange ones, about 5 inches long? I put a school of them in the pond in
the
spring, haven't lost a fish to a kingfisher (or heron) and I'm only 5
minutes from Kathy, and within walking distance of where 2 rivers
meet. ~ jan
Zone 7a, SE Washington State
Ponds: www.jjspond.us