Old 12-06-2008, 04:15 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
Travis[_3_] Travis[_3_] is offline

Default Sorry about my previous 'yEnk' post, box checked by accident

For yProxy, I have to have my son set it up for me; OeyEnc is so simple
even I can do it.

Joe
TGP

"Joan F (MI)" wrote in message
http://www.mutexed.com/code/OeyEnc/
Advantages: doesn't require any setup, just launch it, will handle
multiple
server accounts.

Michael wrote:

| Does anyone know where I can find a yEnc decoder plug-in for Outhouse
| Excrescence?

Once set yProxy requires no further adjustments and initially all you
have to set is your news server just like you have to do in OE or Windows
Mail.

--

Travis in Shoreline Washington