Old 12-06-2008, 07:41 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
Michael[_11_] Michael[_11_] is offline

Default Sorry about my previous 'yEnk' post, box checked by accident

Travis wrote:

For yProxy, I have to have my son set it up for me; OeyEnc is so
simple even I can do it.

Joe
TGP

"Joan F (MI)" wrote in message
http://www.mutexed.com/code/OeyEnc/
Advantages: doesn't require any setup, just launch it, will handle
multiple
server accounts.

Michael wrote:

Does anyone know where I can find a yEnc decoder plug-in for
Outhouse Excrescence?

Once set yProxy requires no further adjustments and initially all you
have to set is your news server just like you have to do in OE or
Windows Mail.

I've set up OeyEnc here now, and it doesn't even need that. Install it
and - if you're using OE, which I'm sure many of you detest even more than I
do - it just *works*. :-)